Monday, May 30, 2011

Shoes Test Walk Result


After trying on the FiveFingers shoes more I realized that the Sprint style's has a harder piece behind the heels and it rubs on my ankle, the Velcro is also kind of rubbing on top of my feet, and I had to go back to the store to exchange for the KSO style. This style is a much better fit with me, I even had to go down a shoe size, since it has longer toes space, and everything was just comfortable except the painful part of putting it on. My husband is always enthusiastic about new stuff, so even though you are suppose to ease into the exercise routine with these shoes, of course we went all out, and walked a whole day in them. Walking on uneven surfaces like grass, dirt, and even pebble roads were surprisingly comfortable, you can feel everything under your feet, and it actually feels like a little mini feet massage. However, on hard concrete floor, our feet do hurt, but supposedly it should train our feet to walk correctly and strengthen the correct muscles. After walking only a little bit in these, I can feel certain muscles in my thigh and calves soring already, in a good way though. Overall I feel like I had a good workout day, and by the next day, the soreness is all gone and I am good again and ready for more walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment