Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Been Busy Watching Netflix Shows Recently

My household recently completely cancelled our cable television, as I find myself hardly watching any TV and not knowing many of the channels and show times, I find myself just watching shows from TLC like Say Yes to The Dress out of boredom occasionally. My husband does watch many of the History Channel shows, however, we did not give up TV completely, we signed up for Netflix instead. I find it to be a good decision, my husband gets to see his History Channel programs and more, and I find myself watching a lot more documentaries. As a matter of fact, I just finished Food Matters, and Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, and feel the importance of having organic raw fruits and vegetables in the diet. It is interesting how having raw fruits and veggies in the shows actually indicates a cure to autoimmune diseases and it is surprising to see how fast the body can repair itself if you really have the will power to go through with the diets. Off to the farmers market this weekend to buy organic local produces, my plan is to slowly incorporate more and more raw fruits and veggies into our diet and hopefully to see an improvement to my family's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment